Saturday, May 27, 2006

Smokey Mountains

I am currently here at the Great Smokey Mountains. The view here is breath taking. God's creation is neat. I was talking with a guy here at the place we are staying at. He mentioned he wondered how it looked before the mountains were formed. If we look at the book of Genesis, God made the Earth in 6 days. Some scholars have determined that the Earth is only around 6,000 years old. I went to the visitors center yesterday at the Smokey Mountains and it talked about how everything formed for millions of years. That isn't correct. Have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post

Anonymous said...

Smokey mountains are beautiful. It is one of my favorite vacation spots. God's beauty is magnified there. It is awfully commercialized, but it has nice areas up in the mountains and hills where you can stay and be secluded. My wife and I went there on our first anniversary and it was wonderful to celebrate our first year of bliss there.