Thursday, December 14, 2006

How to know for sure that you will be in Heaven

Click onto the following link: www.johnankerberg.org/articles/Salvation/salvation-index.htm.
It talks about how to know you are saved in Heaven. It is a good article even though I just glanced over it. The main 5 things is goes over is the following: 1. Do you practice righteousness? (I John 2:29) 2. Do you love other Christians? (I John 2:14) 3. Do you believe Jesus is saviour? (I John 5:1) 4. Are you an overcomer? (I John 5:4) 5. Are you a habitual sinner? (I John 5:18)
I think these are 5 excellent points to look over to know if you are saved or not. Praise God for His goodness in giving us the book of I John so we can know if we are saved or not. Go to the above link and scroll down and there is a .pdf file that goes into more depth on the topic. This is the most important issue for anyone. I would appreciate any thoughts on these verses, again the Bible must be used and looked for on guidance on any topic. Have a Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: