Wednesday, December 06, 2006

time and business

Wow,
It is December 6th already. It is 10:19pm when I am writing this and I feel rushed due to not getting everything done. I need to get my wife a Christmas gift, etc, etc. However thankfully the reason for the season Jesus gives me peace during this busy time.
Nothing new in the Cook household. Michaela lost a tooth today. Looking back on this year 2006, it has went fast.
I enjoyed spending time with family during Thanksgiving time. I got to see people I hadn't seen for awhile. I got to play football 3 times in a couple weeks. That was fun. Carmen flew home.
Deana's grandma died the week of Thanksgiving with the funeral being the Wednesday before. She was over 90 years old. I don't want to be that old. She lived in her own house and was only in a nursing home for a few days so she did well.
Well I am busy and need to run.
Have a Merry Christmas everyone.

No comments: